Every Wednesday, from July 19th – August 23, at 6:30pm, you can hop on my Facebook page/timeline/whatever they’re called these days, and join me for a live mobility session absolutely free.
If you really want to see results so that you move better in life and in the gym….
If you want eyes on YOU to get personalized feedback so that you’re getting the most out of each session…
If you want extra sessions each week so that those results happen faster…
Then this VIP group might be for you.
This upgrade is going to get you:
- The replays – $90 value
- A private Zoom session so you have the option to be seen and get live feedback – $180 value
- The replays of the extra sessions – $90 value
- A personalized assessment – $100 value
- 2 personalized workouts based on your assessment – $60 value
- Access to a community to post pictures, videos, ask questions and get inspired – $125 value
That is a $645 package all yours for
Umm yeah. That’s a 90% savings.
For less than the cost of eating out once a week….
For less than the cost of a coffee a day….
You can move better, with more range, less pain, and have a hell of a lot of fun doing it.
Why should you spend extra time each week doing mobility?
- Mobility improves your performance – by increasing your range of motion, stabilizing and strengthing your joints and surrounding areas, you are going to see a difference in WHATEVER yo do, be it weightlifting, running or yoga!
- Mobility improves your balance – by building stability and strength in your ankle and foot thanks to the awareness and connection you’ll make, you’ll find yourself more sure-footed and fall proof.
- Mobility cuts down on stiffness – by moving your body through full ranges of motions, you’ll begin to flow, bend and move with greater fluidity and ease.
- Mobility keeps you young – by focusing on your joints, range of motion, awareness and connection, your body will age backwards, allowing you to do things you thought you couldn’t do!
- Facebook Live Replays – soon after going live on Facebook, I will be immediately taking the video down and uploading it to the VIP group. So if you can’t make it Wednesdays at 6:30pm, you’ll be able to do it on YOUR schedule.
- A private Zoom session – once a week just isn’t going to be good enough if you’re a VIP!! Enjoy an extra mobility session each week where you can turn on your camera if you’d like and get some extra feedback!
- Zoom Replays – within 24 hours our zoom session will be uploaded for your viewing pleasure!
- Personalized Assessment – gain insight into the way your body moves, what areas are you holding you back, and areas are helping you lead your best life!
- 2 Personalized Mobility Workouts – based off your personalized assesment and goals, two mobility workouts will be written and emailed to you (along with video explanations for each movement), so you have even MORE tools to help you achieve the best outcome over these six weeks.
- VIP Community Access – not only will you gain access to a group of like-minded people, going through EXACTLY what you’re going trough, inside this group you’ll gain access to tips, knowledge, and inspiration, as well as the ability to ask questions, post videos for feedback and more!
Are you ready to upgrade to VIP?!?
Look, my goals in life are
*to live til I’m 120,
*carry my sleeping children up the stairs no matter how old and tall they get
*teach my great grandkids how to lift
That means I have to stay healthy, communicate well, and able to MOOOOOOVVVVE. My other life goal is to help other busy parents who live til their over 100 so they can easily and happily carry and chase not only their kiddos (at any age!) but their future great grandkids, into the sunset. I also love helping athletes get stronger, faster, more agile and MOBILE – because THAT is what’s going to keep them in the game longer.
In an ideal world, I would be able to make myself do my mobility because I do have goals, and I know how important it is, but I also know how I operate and unfortunately, I tend to put other people first. Showing up for others, helps me stay accountable and that is more important than fighting to do it on my own.
The better we move, the better quality of life we experience, and I don’t know about you but I am NOWHERE near ready to slow down!
So let’s do this.
Let’s get our mobility on, carry and chase our kids and future grandkids, and have the best quality of life possible.